STAR CANCER CARE GOLD (PILOT PRODUCT)
Proposer may cover Self/ Spouse/Dependant Children/ Dependant Parents.
Sum Insured Type: Individual
Sum Insured Options: Rs.3,00,000 / Rs.5,00,000
Select appropriate sum insured as no further change shall be allowed
Policy Tenure: One year
- First ever health insurance product for persons diagnosed with Cancer.
- First ever Pilot product in Health Insurance industry- A limited period offer
- Sum Insured Rs.3 lakhs & Rs.5 lakhs
- Entry Age: 5 months to 65 years
- Lump sum cover of 50% of Sum Insured – for recurrence, metastasis, and/or a second malignancy unrelated to first cancer.
- Regular indemnity health cover for accidents & illness other than Cancer.
- No pre acceptance medical tests
- Premium paid is eligible for rebate under Section80D of Income Tax Act, 1961
WHY STAR CANCER CARE GOLD?
- Whether you are just diagnosed with Cancer or have already completed your treatment &cured from Cancer, you still may be incurring medical expenses for ordinary illness such as fever which may make a hole in your pocket
- An indemnity cover may be a fitting protection to your purse against medical expenses
- In an unfortunate circumstance of a second cancer or metastasis or recurrence of cancer you might be requiring a reasonable amount to take required medical care.
- Star Cancer Care Gold ( Pilot Product) is the only solution to your financial worries
|Table & Description||Sum Insured
|Section 1 (Lump-sum)- Recurrence, metastasis, second cancer not related to first cancer||1,50,000/-||2,50,000/-|
|Section 2 (Indemnity Cover) – Surgical and Interventional Therapy||1,00,000/-||1,50,000/-|
|Section 3 (Indemnity Cover) - Non Surgical and Non Interventional Therapy )||50,000/-||1,00,000/-|
Copay under Section 2 & 3:
10% shall be applicable if the insured person is aged above 60 years during first inception of this policy . Co pay shall be applicable for respective renewals also.
What does the indemnity Sections Cover?
a) Room (Single Standard A/c), Boarding, Nursing expenses as provided by the Hospital / Nursing Home. Expenses relating to hospitalization will be considered in proportion to the eligible room rent stated in the policy or actual whichever is less.
b) Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees.
c) Anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, Operation Theatre Charges, Surgical appliances, Medicines and Drugs etc.,
d) Emergency Ambulance up-to a sum of Rs. 1,500/- per hospitalization and overall limit of Rs. 2,000/- per policy period.
e) Pre-Hospitalization medical expenses incurred for a period not exceeding 30 days prior to the date of hospitalization.
f) Post Hospitalization medical expenses incurred for a period of 60 days from the date of discharge from the hospital.
g) Expenses incurred for all day care procedures
Section 1 ( Lumpsum )
30 months from first inception of Cancer Care Gold (Pilot Product)
Treatment must have commenced only after waiting period for an admissible claim under this section.
Section 2 and Section 3: (Indemnity)
30 days waiting period
24 months waiting period for specified disease/procedure
48 months waiting period for treatment of pre existing disease ( except Cancer)